Sunday, March 10, 2013

Bath and Body Works Spring Market Event


Here is a picture of my haul from the Bath and Body Works Spring Market Event that took place on Saturday, March 9, 2013.  If you purchased a home fragrance item, then you got a free 4 oz Market Peach candle as a free gift..  I did two transactions and received two free gifts. 

I bought two more of one of my favorite scents at Bath and Body Works.  Pineapple Orchid is an amazing scent!  If you have not tried it, then you really should.  It is sweet and beautiful!  This 3 wick candle also burns perfectly.  I have not had any problems with it tunnelling or with the flames.  You should definitely check this one out before it it is gone for the season.  I also purchased four of the the wallflower bulbs in the same scent.  I currently have this scent in three rooms throughout my home.  I'm surely addicted to this wonderful scent.  I picked up two candle holders which hold either the mini candles or the small 4 oz candles. 

The last items that I picked up were the Pink Chiffon hand creams.  I was waiting and waiting for these to show up in my local stores.  A friend of mine posted online that they purchased one on Friday evening, so that is one of the first things I looked for when I arrived at the store on Saturday.  One of the Sales Associates actually ran up to me and pulled one from her apron just in case by the time I showed up they were all gone.  She said that she knew I would show up sooner or later on Saturday.  I really love the scent.  It feels nice and smooth, but after a little while, my hands were itching like crazy.  I don't know if it was a one time thing or not, but I'm going to try it again on another day to see what my reaction is.  I hope that it doesn't make me itch like that again because I will have to return them.

Overall, I had a great shopping experience.  All of the SAs and the manager were so kind and helpful like usual.  My store didn't hand out free samples like some other stores did, but maybe, they will hand some out at future events.  I used two survey coupons for $10 off of $30, and got the two free gifts, so that made me happy!

Happy Shopping!   

No comments:

Post a Comment