Monday, November 12, 2012

eos Alice in Wonderland limited edition 3 pack

I went to Ulta this weekend after seeing a friend's haul picture.  She had purchased a bunch of items along with this eos Alice in Wonderland limited edition 3 pack (side note:  eos stands for evolution of smooth).  I was hoping I would find it in my local store, and I did.  It was $7.99.  I opened it today so that I could smell and get a little taste of the flavors. The three flavors in the pack are Sweet Vanilla Nonsense (white one), Watermelon Wonderland (pink one) and Blueberry Potion (blue one).  They taste just fine on my lips and smell great, too.  eos brand lip balms are 100% natural and 95% organic.  They are really one of the best lip balms out on the market.  If you have not tried them, then please go out and give them a try.  You really will love them and won't want to buy many other brands.  I know the first time I tried eos, I loved them.  

 This is the front of the package.
This is the back of the package so that you can see the flavors.  

Please visit the eos website to find out more about their products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment