Monday, November 5, 2012

Free Mini Candle Offer & Purchase


I made a purchase during the weekend of 10-26-12 through 10-28-12 while picking up my FREE Facebook mini candle offer!  I got one free mini candle in Marshmallow Fireside and so did my son.  I then purchased two of the hand creams in Twisted Peppermint for $4 each.  I also purchased two Scentportable refills in the Leaves scent (50% off so they were $1.75 each).  The last item I purchased was the mini Cider Lane candle (50% off so it was only $1.75).  Since I purchased at least $10 worth, I got the Aromatherapy Sleep - Honey Vanilla Dream body wash for free (regularly $14 each).

I really love each one of these products!  Bath and Body Works has release some wonderful scents for Fall and Winter.  It is too bad that their Fall items have already clearanced out or have been taken off of the shelves in some instances.  Luckily, I stocked on my favorite Fall products!   

Please visit the Bath and Body Works website for more product information! 
"Like" the Bath and Body Works Facebook page to get up to date product information and to interact with fans like yourself!  

No comments:

Post a Comment