Sunday, December 2, 2012

Dino Lingo - Language learning programs for kids



I have not really posted any family entries in this blog, but I came across a wonderful program for kids.  My son and I recently watched a clip from the following Dino Lingo (language learning program for kids) video in Spanish.  We viewed this clip complimentary through Influenster.  Here is the video:



You have the choice to learn almost any language such as Spanish, French, German, Russian and many other languages.  Dino Lingo consist of language learning programs for kids.  Kids of all ages will enjoy this wonderful program.  I do not think that you can be too young or too old to learn from this program.  It is very catchy and the characters are very cute.  They definitely appeal to young children.  The repetitiveness of the words and phrases are key to this program.  My son and I really enjoyed the clip and look forward to learning more from this language learning program for kids.  If you are interested in finding out more about this program, then please visit the Dino Lingo website for further information. 


No comments:

Post a Comment