Sunday, December 16, 2012

My Haul from the $8 3-wick Sale at Bath and Body Works


I wanted to share my wonderful haul with all of you.  Bath and Body Works had a one day only Deal of the Day on Friday, Dec. 4, 2012.  The 3-wicks were only $8.  Of course, I used some of my $10 off of $30 purchase coupons.  So, I essentially got 4 3-wicks for around $22.  I did separate transactions so I could use 5 of the coupons.  I am actually burning one of the candles already so that is why one would be missing from the picture.  I also purchased 4 of the 4oz candles only because I really needed those particular scents for gifts.  I would usually only purchase them if they were on sale, but sometimes you have to make exceptions.  I hope that some of you were able to hit up the sale and purchase some of your favorite Winter scents.  I just love all of the sales that they have been having.

The Deal of the Day for Sunday, Dec. 16, 2012 is going to be $3 room sprays.  Their room sprays are really nice and you only have to  use like 1 or 2 sprays because they are concentrated.  They have a lot of scents to choose from, but you might want to go early because I'm sure they will sell most of them as they have with all of their other Deals of the Day.  That candle sale really wiped them out.  And yesterday, Saturday, Dec. 14, 2012 their Deal of the Day was $5 TMCs (body creams) and when I went to my local store, they had sold out of all of the Holiday Traditions scents.  I was a little bummed, but oh well.  First come first serve.  They said they might have some more for the Semi-Annual Sale (SAS) that starts on Dec. 26, 2012. 

 

2 comments:

  1. very lucky i wanted to get the stress relief one but there was no more :( i hope the have one aging hoping :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I never replied. I thought that I did, but I don't see it. I love the Stress Relief 3-wick. I also try to stock up on them because my neighbor and my mother loves it, too! I wish that they had the whole line of Aromatherapy candles. It is a shame they got rid of them except for the Eucalyptus Sprearmint!

      Delete