Monday, July 15, 2013

Somethin' Sweet....

If you haven't had the chance to pick up one of the newer, Glade scents, then you should try to find the Somethin' Sweet (soft and fluffy cotton candy with a twist of fruit) scent.  It comes in a Fragrance Mist, 4 oz. candle, plug-ins and an automatic room spray.  It is part of the County Fair collection.  They also have Sparklin' Lemonade (a refreshing splash of fresh juicy citrus and a hint of mint) and Twirlin' Breeze (a breeze of summer fruit and wildflowers).

I really love the Somethin' Sweet scent.  It is absolutely delicious!  I smells exactly like cotton candy that you would get at the county fair!  It is soft and light, but it does smell wonderful.  I use the fragrance mist daily and my family enjoys it!  Try to get your hands on this one.  I know it came out maybe over a month ago, but I barely found it in one of my local Wal-Marts last week. 


Happy Shopping! 


No comments:

Post a Comment