Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Revlon - Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain


I recently purchased my first Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in the color - 005 Crush.  It would be wonderful for your Valentine's Day look.  I absolutely adore this color.  It is beautiful.  I took several pictures in different lighting so you could see it in bright light and in dim light.  It goes on very smoothly.  You do not have to use a lot to get the full effect of the color.  Also, it lasts for hours.  I put it on in the early afternoon, and I didn't have to reapply it until late evening.   

This is the description from the Revlon website:
It’s a pampering balm fused with a lightweight lipstain in an adorable chubby crayon. Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain gives softer, smoother lips with a perfect flush of color that lasts hour after hour. The gel formula comes in 12 vibrant shades that match any look or mood.
Some of the characteristics of this balm stain are as follows:
-Lightweight Lipstain + Moisturizing Balm
-100% of women who tried it felt their lips were instantly moisturized with a soft stain of color
-Retractable chubby crayon, no sharpener required






All of the colors that are available are also very lovely.  I purchased this at my local grocery store and they had an in-store coupon for $3 off of any product over $5.  The regular price was a little over $7, so with my coupon, I got this for around $4. Your local store may have an in-store coupon available!  You never know until you check it out!  So, go out to your local drugstore, Target, Walmart or grocery store and purchase this wonderful product by Revlon!     

Happy Shopping!  

No comments:

Post a Comment