Friday, February 22, 2013

Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain + Balm


I was shopping at Target last weekend, and decided to purchase the Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain + Balm in the color Forbidden.  The reason I purchased this was because it was on sale for $2.98.  At that price, I figured I couldn't go wrong.  They had some other lighter colors that were more pink, but I really liked this color better than the others that were on sale.  It is a really nice color.  This product has the lip stain on one end, and just a clear balm on the other end.  I took several pictures in different lighting so you could see it in bright light and in dim light. If I am going to be completely honest about the product, then I would say that I didn't really care for the feeling of it being applied.  The applicator wasn't smooth to me.  It gave my lips this weird tickle and was a little rough going on until I used the balm side to make it shine.  I applied one coat and then applied a second coat once it dried.  And like I said previously, I put the balm on after applying the color.   It did last for a couple of hours, but it didn't have a strong staying power.  



This is the description from the Revlon website:
This unique 2-in-1 gives you kiss-proof color with soft shine and a nourishing balm for supreme comfort.

Some of the characteristics of this balm stain are as follows:
-Unique 2-in-1 lipstain and balm
-Kiss-proof color with soft shine
-Nourishing balm for supreme comfort
-Lightweight feel



It does like nice on the lips as you can see in the pictures below, but I prefer the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain.  I just like the way it goes on smoothly instead of a little rough like this one did.  That is just my opinion.  I would like to hear other's opinions on the two products.  Feel free to leave a comment below if you have used either one or both of these Revlon lip products.    



Like I stated above, I purchased this particular color on sale for $2.98.  The regular price was $7.99.  I got a pretty good deal.  Your local store may have some of the colors on sale as well! You never know until you check it out! So, go out to your local Target, and purchase this wonderful product by Revlon so you can tell all what you think of it!  You can also purchase it at places like Ulta, Walmart, local grocery store or drugstore that sells Revlon products (I can't guarantee a sale price.)      

Happy Shopping!  

No comments:

Post a Comment