Thursday, January 3, 2013

Bath and Body Works SAS

The Bath and Body Works Semi Annual Sale (SAS) started on December 26, 2012, and it will end on January 13, 2013.  I went the first couple of days and then I went, yesterday while I was at the mall.  This sale seems like it does not have as many great finds as in the past.  There were hardly any candles and I was really looking forward to finding some Fall candles like Pumpkin Cupcake or Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin.  I didn't find any of those, but I did pick up several other ones that I like.  Also, during this sale, they brought back the Aromatherapy Black Chamomile in Body Lotion and Body Wash.  They also brought back Warm Milk and Honey in Body Lotion and Body Wash just for the sale.  I passed on that though because it smelled a lot like the Aromatherapy Vanilla Cinnamon from the 2011 holiday collection, and I still have some of that.  I told myself that I was going to not buy much body care items and focus more on home fragrance.  Besides the Aromatherapy items, I think I have done a pretty good job of focusing on home fragrance. 

If you go to the sale now, there probably won't be as good of a selection as there was the first week.  Now, it is kind of the stuff people either don't won't or they are waiting for it to go to 75% off.  I am still waiting on a few things that I have seen in store to go 75% off.  They have been in the 50% off bins since the start of the sale, and they are still there, so hopefully, they will be reduced soon! 

Here is a picture of what I had bought up to this past weekend.  I know it looks like a lot, but a lot will be gifts for all occasions. 


I have gone back and bought more stuff, but I haven't taken a picture of those hauls, yet.  I may go again to see if there are any new 75% off items, but I really don't need anything else.  I'm just a sucker for a sale.  I hope that all of you have gotten some great buys.  On a side note, Victoria's Secret is also having their Semi Annual Sale right now.  Hollister and A&F are having great Winter sales, too.   

Happy Shopping! 



2 comments:

  1. I went twice to the SAS (I tried to avoid it this time because I am saving my money for a vacation next month) but I did get a few things. I needed to return three 3-wick candles but the stores I checked were completely out of candles (save for like 3 scents that I didn't want) so I just exchanged them ($21 since I used a coupon when they were on sale) for other items. I got the same Lambie set (Honey Vanilla) for $10, a body scrub in Sea Island Cotton, a shimmer mist in Sweet on Paris, and a pair of the shea socks (reindeer). I visited my local BBW today because I was hoping they would have some of the shimmer mists so I picked up 2 more of the Sweet of Paris shimmer mist, Cafe au Lait 3-wick candle, and the True Blue Spa Monoi Oil.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like you got some good stuff! Up until this past week, most of the stores around me didn't have any candles except for Fresh Balsam, Twisted Peppermint (Blue) and just a couple of other ones that I didn't like. I absolutely love Honey Vanilla Dream and so does my husband! We are stocked up for a while now. I think in total I purchased 12 Luxury Baths....that is our favorite! I was also able to get some body washes and lotions.

      Delete