Sunday, January 20, 2013

Small haul from Bath and Body Works

Here is a small, cute haul from Bath and Body Works (I don't know if 3 items is considered a haul!).  Anyway, I got one of the new, very cute, Spring room sprays in the Bahama Fizz scent!  The packaging is so cute, I don't know what else to say about it.  They have several room sprays that are bird themed.  The scents are Bahama Fizz, Peach Bellini, Island Margarita, Beach Cabana, and Tiki Beach.  They are all great smelling and have adorable packaging.  You can find them on this page: 
Concentrated Room Sprays or in your local stores.  I also got a free preview sized lotion of one of their new three scents.  My son got the other one for me.  Bath and Body Works has a coupon offer on Facebook to get a free preview sized lotion this weekend only.  You have to accept the offer on Facebook and they email you a coupon to the email address that you used to sign up for Facebook.  Go to the Bath and Body Works facebook page to find the offer if it wasn't posted to your wall on Friday (that would only be if you "liked" their page on Facebook).  You can go to the page to  find the offer even if you didn't "like" their page.   I also, purchased the new Renew and Refresh scented Home Fragrance Oil (HFO), but it is not in the picture because I already put it to use in the family room!  I love it.  You must try it!  I believe that you will love it, too!    


Happy Shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment