Sunday, January 27, 2013

I Love Maybelline's Baby Lips in Yummy Plummy



I purchased this Baby Lips - moisturizing lip balm by Maybelline about two weeks ago.  I've been using it and it really does help keep my lips moisturized in the Winter temps and just in general.  I only apply it a couple of times a day.  It seems to last for a while and the tinted color is nice.  It goes nicely with my olive color skin.  It is kind of light, but not too light.  It goes on nicely, and it didn't cake up in the corners of my mouth. 

You can see the color better in the pictures below.  I have included a few pictures of it swatched on my hand and one picture of it actually on my lips.  I would buy this product again.  It is reasonably priced and the store where I purchased it at had a $1.00 off coupon.  I only paid $2 for it.  They had a couple of other colors in stock, but they colors didn't seem like they fit me very well.     


 




Happy Shopping!  

No comments:

Post a Comment