Sunday, January 20, 2013

Final Bath and Body Works SAS Hauls


I know the Bath and Body Works SAS is over, but I still wanted to share more of what I purchased.  The picture below is a combination of a couple of hauls from the same day, but from two stores.  I was able to find many good things!  I was absolutely loving it.  I was waiting for the sale to get a little better.....like prices going from 50% off to 75% off, but it wasn't happening so I decided that I needed to go ahead and make some more purchases while they still had some good items. 


The picture below was the last haul that I actually took pictures of...I had some other items, but I had already put them away since they were small hauls and I knew exactly where I was storing those items.  In this picture, I never did get around to spreading this stuff out for view.  I was able to get some good buys.  Many of the items in the bags were 75% off.  I hope that you all that went to the sale were able to find some good buys! 


I'm going to try my best to not purchase many more things from Bath and Body Works (especially body care), but we will see how that goes.  I've been giving a lot as gifts lately!  I just sent my sister in law a box full of goodies for her birthday!  See pic below! 


Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment