Saturday, March 16, 2013

Bath and Body Works Market Peach Candles

 
I went to Bath and Body Works last weekend and purchased some home fragrance items.  While there, I received two free Market Peach 4 oz. candles.  I bought the two candle holders that fit either the mini candles or the small 4 oz. candles.  They are really cute and made of bubble glass.  They were only $6.50 a piece, but I had a coupon and got a discount. 
 
While burning the candles this early morning, I decided that I really do like the candle holders.  They put off a wonderful ambiance.  The only thing about burning the candles that I don't like is that I can't smell a thing.  I was burning them in my living room which is a pretty good size.  They were burning pretty much right in front of me on the coffee table, but I couldn't smell them.  The only way that I got even a tiny bit of scent is if my nose was right over the flame.  I guess I won't be buying any of these 4 oz candles.  I have rarely had any luck with the 4 oz. candles from Bath and Body Works.  I usually purchase the 3-wicks, but since these were free, I thought I would give them a chance. 
 
You should go out and purchase some Bath and Body Works candles and try them for yourself.  I would recommend the 3 wicks, but you can try out the 4 oz. ones because you never know, you might have better luck.  Some of their stronger candles may put out more scent in the 4 oz., but it will be trial and error. 
 
Please visit the Bath and Body Works website to see the great collection of candles, candle accessories, and other products.  Or visit your local store or outlet location near you.  Here is the link to the store locator.   
 
Also, visit the Facebook Bath and Body Works page and "Like" to read all about products and customer feedback.  They also do Facebook Exclusive Offers from time to time! 
 
Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment