Monday, March 4, 2013

It's a Beautiful Day


at Bath and Body Works! 

I went to Bath and Body Works this weekend and picked up some things.  They were having a sale on lip glosses for $5 each, so I picked up two of the C.O. Bigelow My Favorite Night Balm.  It is a wonderful product.  They had a Facebook free offer for the new Beautiful Day fragrance EDT.  I picked up one of those with the coupon.  I also got several more because the sales associate said that they were ringing up buy 2 get 2 like the other signature collection items.  They were $3 each so, I picked up 8 more for only $12.

I have been using Winter scents for so long and I was getting tired of them, so I needed to pick up some new soaps in Spring scents.  I also picked up some new ones for the kitchen.  I got one in Sparkling Pink Champagne for around a $1 because it was on clearance from Winter.  I also picked up a couple of last year's Fresh Picked hand creams.  I got the Fresh Picked Apples and Pears for only $2 each.  I got the Honey Sweetheart Fine Fragrance Mist for free with a coupon (spend $10 get free item up to $14 free). 

I picked up three of the discontinued Citron cologne for a little over $4 each because they were on clearance.  My son loves that scent, so he asked me to buy him a few to last him a while.  The last item I purchased was the new Fresh Picked Tangerine Hard Working Hand & Body Cream.  This was free with a coupon, too.  It was free because the coupon was a spend $10 get a free item up to $14 free.  The hand and body cream was $8, so it fell within the parameters of the coupon.

Shopping at Bath and Body Works is always a great experience for me.  I always use coupons when shopping there and you should, too!  There is always a great deal to be had!  I will be going back this weekend because they are having a Spring Market Preview Event on Saturday, March 9, 2013 from 1pm - 5pm.  You should all go and check it out.  They are giving a free gift with a home fragrance purchase while supplies last.  The free gift is a 4 oz candle in a cute little bag. 



Happy Shopping!       

No comments:

Post a Comment