Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Covergirl Queen Collection Jumbo Gloss Balm - 845 Juicy Jam

I recently picked up the Covergirl Queen Collection Jumbo Gloss Balm in the color 845 Juicy Jam.  The Covergirl Queen Collection of cosmetics is intended to complement darker skin tones.  I personally think many of the gloss balm colors complement any skin tone.  Some of the other products in this collection will also go with most skin tones.      
 
The following is what the Covergirl website says about the Queen Collection Jumbo Gloss Balms: 
  • Twist up the color and glide on the shine. Treat your lips to a balm that complements darker skin tones and is fortified with shea and mango butters for a smooth look with a hint of color.
There are 16 beautiful colors in this gloss balm collection.  You can visit the Covergirl site here to see all of the colors available.  
 
I only purchased one color to see if I like the way it feels on my lips.  I wanted to make sure that it didn't cake up or feel sticky.  For the record, it didn't cake up or feel sticky.  It feels really soft, smooth and creamy.  I absolutely love it!  I will be purchasing many more in a wide array of colors.  
 
In order to get your lips looking beautiful, all you have to do is generously apply the gloss balm to your lips by starting in the center and work your way out.  It really does give your great color and shine.  The color lasts for quite a while (hours) without having to reapply.  
 
I purchased my gloss balm at Target for around $7.  You can pick it up at other retailers such as Walmart, Ulta, local drugstores such as CVS and Walgreens, and your local grocery store.  You can also purchase other products from the Covergirl Queen collections such as matte pressed powder, concealer, flawless foundation, mascara, etc.  Click here to see the full Queen collection. 
 
And like I stated previously, the collection is geared towards darker skin tones, but several of the products like the eyeliner, lipsticks, gloss balms, mascara, eye shadows, etc. will work with many skin tones.  I'm not dark by any means, and several of the products work wonderfully on me.   
 
Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment