Sunday, October 28, 2012

Candle Addiction


I am addicted to the Bath and Body Works candles.  I wanted a few more Fall scents so I went to a couple of stores to find these (this was last weekend on Oct. 21st) .  Mostly all of the Fall candles are sold out in stores and I prefer not to order candles from online.  I purchased the one of the 3-wick Pumpkin Caramel Latte and two of the Creamy Pumpkin.  The 4oz candles were 2 for $10 the day I purchased these and I bought two 4oz Leaves scented candles.  I was able to get a free item up to $13 with any $10 purchase, so I got a free Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Tea body lotion.  It is one of their newer scents so I decided to get it to give as a gift during the holidays.  I also picked up two pocketbacs that were on sale for 50% off. 

For more information on the products that Bath and Body Works carries, then please visit their website at www.bathandbodyworks.com
"Like" their Facebook page and follow them on Twitter @LUVBBW

No comments:

Post a Comment