Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pictures of Maybelline Color Show #370 Shocking Seas

So, on Monday night, I took the time to sit down and polish my nails using the Maybelline Color Show #370 Shocking Seas.  The reason I took the time to do this was because I had already posted about the polish, but did not take pictures the first time around.  I also wanted to polish my nails in this color because it is one of my son's school colors and he had a football game on Tuesday evening.  I wanted to show my school spirit and use this color.  It matches his school colors perfectly.  By the way, his team won.  They went 7-0 for the regular season, and next week, they are in the playoffs for the area middle schools.  Go Pumas! 

I really like this polish and this particular color as I stated in my previous post about this polish:  http://thehouseofdiva.blogspot.com/2012/10/maybelline-color-show-nail-polish-370.html .  Below are the pictures of the color on my nails. These pictures were taken in the living room with medium light. I think the pictures depict exactly what the color looks like even in the sunlight.    



Please visit the Maybelline website for further information on their available products. 
You can also "Like" the Maybelline Facebook page

1 comment: