Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Newest Bath and Body Works Haul


Bath and Body Works has started selling new items for the 2012 Winter/Christmas season.  I was in the store to return something, but I couldn't leave without purchasing a couple of the new items they had available.  I purchased two full sized Twisted Peppermint hand sanitizers ($5.00 each).  I stumbled upon these towards the back of the store.  They were on the shelf with all of the other full sized hand sanitizers, but these were pushed back almost out of site.  Twisted Peppermint is a favorite of Bath and Body Works fans, so I'm sure once these are discovered by the masses, they will go really fast!  I also bought the new limited edition Aromatherapy Sleep - Honey Vanilla Dream body wash and body lotion.  In my opinion, these are amazing.  I actually used them last night for the first time, and it was really relaxing.  I believe in aromatherapy!  For purchasing the two fullsized hand sanitizers for $5.00 each, I got the new Aromatherapy Stress Relief - Eucalyptus Tea body wash for free with a coupon (spend $10 and get free body care item up to $13).  I'm still on the fence with this one, but I'm going to give it a try.  The last items that I purchased were two nail files for $1.00 each. 

Here are the website descriptions for the new aromatherapy products I purchased:

Aromatherapy Sleep Honey Vanilla Dream body lotion - $14.00 each:
Lullaby & good night! Sweet dreams start with a delicate blend of warm honey and soothing vanilla fragrance. This ultra-creamy, nourishing body lotion is formulated to give skin long-lasting moisture. Our formula contains precious botanicals and minerals - White Water Lily and Malachite - known to help soothe skin so it looks and feels its best.
  • Now formulated to provide all day moisture
  • Breathe deeply for best results
  • Fragranced with essential oils and other natural fragrances
  • Not tested on animals  
Aromatherapy Sleep Honey Vanilla Dream body wash and foam bath - $14.00 each:
Lullaby & good night Sweet dreams start with a delicate blend of warm honey and soothing vanilla fragrance. Our fast-foaming formula contains birch and bamboo precious botanical extracts to purify and soothe skin while pearl powder conditions. Add a couple of ounces to warm, running water for a calming bubble bath.
  • Now formulated to be faster-foaming with soothing skin conditioners
  • Breathe deeply for best results
  • Fragranced with essential oils and other natural fragrances
  • Not tested on animals  
Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Tea body wash and foam bath - $13.00 each:
Chill! Experience the stress less way to wash. Eucalyptus essential oil relieves stress and tea calms the mind. Our special formula contains precious botanicals white birch and bamboo extracts known to purify and soothe skin while pearl powder helps condition. Add a couple of ounces to warm, running water for the ultimate bubble bath!
  • Inspired by top rated- Eucalyptus Spearmint
  • Breathe deeply for best results
  • Fragranced with essential oils and other natural fragrances
  • Not tested on animals
To gain more product knowledge, please visit the Bath and Body Works website
To join other fans and exchange information, post photos, and ask questions, please "Like" the Bath and Body Works Facebook page


2 comments:

  1. I love BBW and I'm excited for all the holiday scents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking forward to all of the holiday scents, as well! I can't wait. I want to try Pink Sugerplum this year and they have a new one called Frosted Snowberry. As far as home fragrance, I really want Twisted Peppermint, Cranberry Pear Bellini, and Peppermint Mocha 3-wick candles. I got some new ones today - Snowed In, Cashmere and Hot Buttered Rum. They are having a 2 for $20 sale, but if you have a survey coupon from the receipts, then you can get 3 for $20. That is what I always do.

      Delete