Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Revlon Nail Enamel - #330 Naughty


I was finally able to polish my nails using Revlon's Nail Enamel in the color #330 Naughty.  I had initially posted about the color in a previous post, but I had not had the chance to use it at that time:  http://thehouseofdiva.blogspot.com/2012/10/revlon-nail-enamels.html

Once I was able to use it, I came to the conclusion that I really like the color.  It looks really dark in a dim lit room, but out in the sunlight, it was a very pretty purple!  I only wore it for a couple of days and then changed colors.  The performance of the brand was really good.  While polishing my nails, it went on smoothly and did not get too thick and goopy.  I used two coats and it dried quickly.  Over the few days that I wore it, I did not have flaking.  It seems to be a good quality product.  Please see my pictures below to get a feel of what the color looked like.  In these pictures, it is mostly dark, but like I said, it does look lighter in the sun light. 


Please visit Revlon's product page for more information on the Nail Enamels.
Also, "Like" Revlon's Facebook page to get new information on Revlon products and to interact with other fans of the brand.  

No comments:

Post a Comment