Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Revlon Nail Enamels


Tonight, I was at the store and wanted to try to find a new nail polish by OPI.  The color I was looking for was "Every Month is Oktoberfest", but it was no where to be found.  They had just about every other color.  So, I will have to see if I can find it at another store.  I was told I could find it on Ebay, but I will keep looking at the stores around me before ordering from online.

So, since I could not find what I was looking for, I decided to keep looking at different brands and colors.  Well, I came across the Nail Enamel section of Revlon polishes, and there were coupons for $2.00 off a bottle right in front of the display.  As stated on their website, Revlon® Nail Enamel delivers gorgeous smooth, chip-resistant color to nails.  There was a big selection of colors to choose from in the Revlon collection that it was hard to choose.  I tried several colors on my nails before deciding on #330 Naughty and #271 Extravagant.  These two colors just caught my eye for some reason.  The purple gray #330 Naughty was very nice, and I think it would go good with a lot of clothes in my wardrobe.  I was looking for a pink in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month and came across #271 Extravagant.  There were plenty of pink colored nail polish, but I really liked the way this dried on the one nail I that I test polished.

The description from the website:
  • Revlon Nail Enamel gives up to 10 days of lasting color & shine*. Revlon's exclusive silk-protein shield works to instantly help even out the surface of the nail while rising above color to automatically smooth away bubbles, streaks and brush marks.
  • Available in 72 shades
  • *when worn with Revlon Base and Top Coat.

I have not had a chance to polish my nails in either one of these colors (I only tested one nail in each color while at the store), yet, but when I do I will post pictures so you can see how pretty they are!  Hopefully, it will be real soon! 

For further information, please visit the Revlon website (Nail Polish section)
You can also "Like" the Revlon Facebook page to gain knowledge and receive announcements regarding the Revlon brand.    

No comments:

Post a Comment