Thursday, October 18, 2012

Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish - #370 Shocking Seas


I was recently at the grocery store picking up some items that we needed at home, but I couldn't resist going to the cosmetics aisle.  I was looking for a teal or turquoise color so that I could polish my nails for my son's football game this week.  I looked at several different brands, but ultimately went with the Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish in color #370 - Shocking Seas.  The color was just perfect and would serve my purpose.  My son's football team colors are black, teal and white.  I tried it on one nail just to see what it looked like on compared to some others.  It was the perfect shade and would go along with the school colors.  I really liked the color.  At first, I thought it was going to be a little to bold for me, but it grew on me. 

This nail polish was not streaky.  I did use 2 coats when using on my hand nails.  This made it a little darker than if you only use 1 coat.  This nail polish did take quite a while to dry.   I did not have much flaking at all.  It only started to flake after taking showers and washing dishes.  I polished my nails very quickly, so I am going to give it another go really soon.  This particular product/brand will be purchased again.  I definitely think it is worth the price.  They have a pretty big selection of colors in the type of nail polish.  My friends and family will be hearing about this product and hopefully, they will go out and get some.

I will post some pics of my nails polished in this color in the near future.  There were no pictures for me to share today because I didn't take any this time around.  Once my nails are polished in this color again, I will take some pictures immediately.  I will probably just post the pictures in another blog post separate from this one. 

Please visit the Maybelline website for additional product information. 
"Like" Maybelline's Facebook page to see what other fans have to say and to get information on new products! 

No comments:

Post a Comment