Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Organix Nutritional Acai Berry Avocado Hair Products


Well, I was out and about again.  I wasn't at the store to buy more shampoo and conditioner, but when I saw the Organix Nutritional Acai Berry Avocado shampoo and conditioner, I had to buy it.  I smelled the conditioner a couple of weeks ago and really loved it, but they didn't have the shampoo so I passed.  Since the store had both the shampoo and the conditioner this time, I wasn't going to pass it up.  There was not an in-store coupon this time, so I paid a little over $5.00 for each one.  Here are a few highlights about the Nutritional Acai Berry Avocado shampoo and conditioner from the Organix website:
  • A sensual and exotic botanical infusion of vitamin and antioxidant rich acai berry extracts and avocado proteins to nourish, re-energize, and enrich your hair along with argan oil for moisture, shine and balance.  It is safe for color treated and all hair types. 
  • An exotic nutrient luxurious blend of antioxidant rich acai berry extract and guava to instantly nourish and enrich your hair while avocado proteins add nutrition and balance along with Moroccan argan oil to moisturize your tresses and create a shiny, smooth, frizz-free finish. 
This scent is definitely a winner in my book!  I loved the smell and the lather that I got when I was shampooing my hair.  The conditioner really smoothed my hair out and it was a whole lot less frizzy than before using it.  I will definitely buy this one again.  So far, all of the Organix brand shampoos and conditioners that I have purchased and used have impressed me.  I will continue to recommend to others. 

Find Organix on Facebook here
For further information on Organix products, please visit them at www.organixhair.com

No comments:

Post a Comment