Sunday, October 7, 2012

Organix Hydrating Macadamia Oil Hair Products



So, I bought another scent of the Organix brand shampoo and conditioner.  This time I wanted to give the Hydrating Macadamia Oil Shampoo and Conditioner a try.  I read good things about it, and they hold true.  I bought these with a coupon again that was for $2.00 off regular price.  The price is a little over $5.00 each, so once again, I thought it was a good deal to get each bottle for around $3.00.  Here are a few highlights about the Hydrating Macadamia Oil Shampoo and Conditioner from the Organix website: 
  • Drench your strands in an ultra-moisturizing luxurious formula infused with nutrient rich macadamia oil to instantly hydrate and smooth parched, dry hair while exotic sugar cane extract and bamboo extract soften and mend split ends for a luscious, vibrant mane with brilliant shine.  This is safe for color treated hair and all types of hair. 
  • This totally indulgent shampoo and luxurious conditioner drenches even the driest, most brittle hair with moisture, leaving it soft, supple, and touchable with a fusion of gentle conditioning macadamia oil and moisturizing bamboo extract, while sugar cane extract gives hair silky new life.
I will definitely buy this again.  I could tell the difference in my hair after only a couple of shampoos.  The Organix brand is truly a great product that I recommend to others!

Find Organix on Facebook here
For further information on Organix products, please visit them at www.organixhair.com
   

No comments:

Post a Comment