Sunday, September 30, 2012

Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Hair Products


I was at the store and I was walking around checking things out. Well, I came upon a display for Organix hair products. The first thing that caught my eye about these products is that there were coupons for $2.00 off of one product. The price is a little over $5.00 each, so I thought it was a good deal to get each bottle for around $3.00.  Since, I had never tried this brand before, I decided what the heck.  I needed some new shampoo and conditioner anyway. 

The first products that I picked up were the Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo, Conditioner and the Anti-Breakage Serum.  Let me tell you that these smells so delicious!  So good you might want to eat it!  (I don't recommend anyone eating it!)  These products are safe for color treated hair and for all hair types. 

The description from the website states: 

Coconut Milk Shampoo is an exclusive blend of coconut milk to nourish your hair, while ultra whipped egg white proteins add strength and elasticity, along with weightless coconut oils to add hydration and balance. The luxuriously creamy, foaming, hydrating formula leaves your hair feeling clean, glowing, softly scented and super soft.

Coconut Milk Conditioner is an exclusive blend of coconut milk to nourish your hair, while ultra whipped egg white proteins add strength and elasticity, along with weightless coconut oils to add hydration and balance.  The luxuriously creamy, foaming, hydrating formula leaves your hair feeling clean, glowing, softly scented and super soft.

Organix Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum is unique formula which helps repair damaged hair and cuticles, and mend split ends and frizziness.  This totally indulgent blend of weightless coconut oil and silk and keratin proteins promotes longer hair by helping reduce everyday damage while adding strength and elasticity to weak and brittle hair.

They have other products, too, but those were the only three that were available at that particular store.  The other product names are:  
  • Split End Mender
  • Leave-In Nourishing Milk
  • Weightless Styling Mousse 
  • Styling Cream
  • Instant Repair Treatment 
I did not get the prices for each one of those products because the store I was at did not have them in stock.  Please check with your local stores for prices and availability.  I'm sure they are reasonable since the products that I purchased were regularly priced a little over $5.00.  

I used this shampoo and conditioner already a couple of times.  The lather is really good, and the smell is to die for!  My hair tends to be on the dry side and a little frizzy.  I do believe that the products have made a little difference in the way my hair feels.  It seems to be softer and more tamed.  I would definitely recommend this shampoo and conditioner.  I'm not quite sure if the Anti-Breakage Serum has made a difference or not, yet.  Time will tell.  

If you would like more information about these products, then please visit the Oraganix Hair products website at www.organixhair.com
You can also visit the Organix Facebook page and "Like" them.        



1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, I was just finishing my post about my Organix Coconut Milk Split End Mender and I saw this. I love the scent of their products. I also bought the shampoo and conditioner in Teatree and then when I went to the CVS with my mum I saw they had a bunch of their other ones there and I just stood in the aisle in awe, smelling all their products. I can't wait to try more, the next one I want to try is the Brazilian Keratin. I've heard so many good things about it.

    ReplyDelete