Saturday, September 22, 2012

Favorite Fall 3-wick Candles from Bath and Body Works

I absolutely love the Fall.  The best Fall scented candles in my opinion are at Bath and Body Works.  My all time favorite Fall candle is Pumpkin Caramel Latte, but this year there are two new candles that I absolutely LOVE!  I had to have them.  I even went back to the store to buy more once I saw how awesome they burned!  I'm a candle lover and buy the 3-wicks whenever they are on sale for 2 for $20. I get 3 for $20 because I always use a survey coupon for $10 off of $30, and I break my purchases up in increments of $30 so I can use a survey coupon for each transaction.  The survey coupons come on the bottom of the receipts.  So, check your receipts out and keep them if they have surveys because that is like a free ten dollar bill! 
 
Let me get to the first candle that I had to have this Fall 2012.  It is the Cider Lane 3-wick candle by Slatkin and Co. that is sold at Bath and Body Works.  This candle smells like carmel & apple cider put together.  It is not too sweet.  To me, it is perfection!  Here is the description of the candle from the Bath and Body Works website:
As heartwarming as our annual trip to the local apple orchard each year, our delicious fall blend fuses mulled cider and warm caramel with a hint of sweet cinnamon.
  • Highly fragranced candle exclusively developed and tested by our team of Home Fragrance experts, including the world's best master perfumers
  • Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils, an exclusive blend of vegetable wax and lead-free wicks for optimal performance
  • 3-wick candle burns approximately 30 to 45 hours
  • 4" wide x 3 1/2" tall
  • Includes elegant silver lid to keep your fave fragrance fresh, while adding a touch of décor  
Below is a picture of one of my Cider Lane 3-wick candles.  You can see that the flames are big & bright, and the wax pool is just perfect!  I burned this candle for 2 weeks in the evening!  I really do enjoy this scent. It has a very nice throw that you could smell throughout the house. I hope it comes back for years to come.   
 
 

The second candle that I just had to have was the Pumpkin Cupcake 3-wick candle by Slatkin and Co.  I love love love pumpkin scents.  So, when I saw that this candle was going to come to all stores and not just test stores, I knew I was going to have to give it a try.  When one of the regular stores that I go to received it, I went in, smelled it, fell in love and bought it!  It is not too spicy of a pumpkin scent and it is not too sweet.  I smells like a pumpkin bread in my opinion.  Here is the description from the Bath and Body Works website:
Bring the bakery home with a cozy concoction of spiced pumpkin cupcake, rich buttercream and frosted ginger.
  • Highly fragranced candle exclusively developed and tested by our team of Home Fragrance experts, including the world's best master perfumers
  • Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils, an exclusive blend of vegetable wax and lead-free wicks for optimal performance
  • Three-wick candle burns approximately 30 to 45 hours
  • 4" wide x 3 1/2" tall
  • Includes elegant silver lid to keep your fave fragrance fresh, while adding a touch of décor 
Below is a picture of my Pumpkin Cupcake candle burning.  It has really great flames and the wax pool is wonderful.  The next time I light it, I think I need to trim the wicks a little though because once I put the flames out, the burnt part of the wicks were long with the litttle black residue almost falling off.  I hate when the burnt part falls into the wax pool, so I want to prevent that.  Anyway, it still burned perfectly and the throw is AMAZING! 
 
 
If you love the Fall and scents such as pumpkin and cider, then you must get these candles.  You will absolutely fall in love with them!  The 3-wick candles are currently on sale 2 for $20, but this sale ends today, Sunday, Sept. 23, 2012.  They will be regular price of $19.50 on Monday, Sept. 24, 2012.  I'm not sure when the next 2 for $20 sale is, but I will let you know when I know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment