Saturday, September 22, 2012

My Mom VoxBox Ivory Brand Challenge Prize

 
 
Well, I was online last night, and I kept seeing all kinds of people posting on the Influenster Facebook page that they received their Mom VoxBox Ivory Brand Challenge Prize.  Leave it to me to not check my mail when I came home from work.  As I sat at the computer at 11:30 pm, I just had to go out to the mailbox down the street (our neighborhood has one of those mail stations) to see if I got mine, as well.  Luckily, when I got to the mailbox, I had a key for one of the package boxes.  I had been waiting for this prize that was awarded for being chosen as one of the Ivory Brand Challenge winners!  Thank you so much to Influenster and Ivory!  I can't wait until I get my next Brand Challenge Prize! 
 
I swear by Influenster and tell everyone about it!  If you do not know about Influenster, then please go to their website at www.influenster.com or to the Influenster Facebook page. Influenster is a company that puts together VoxBoxes containing certain products that need to be tested and reviewed by certain demographics.  These demographics are determined by the companies that provide the products.  You qualify for the VoxBoxes by your answers to many questions from surveys that you do on the website to release badges.  There a numerous badges that you can release such as the blogger badge, twitter badge, university badge, bride-to-be badge, dog lover badge, cat lover badge, promoter badge, etc.  Depending on your answers to these surveys, you can be chosen for a VoxBox if you meet the qualifications set.  You also have to be active in social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Vlogs and/or Blogs.  Once the VoxBox is coming to a close, you get the opportunity to participate in Brand Challenges for each product that came in the particular VoxBox.  In order to win a Brand Challenge prize and to earn that product badge, you are required to complete certain challenges (tasks).  Examples of these challenges are either to post a video/Vlog or write a blog entry about the product,  post pictures of the product on social media, make a post on social media mentioning the product, etc.  You do not have to complete the Brand Challenges to stay in good standing with Influenster, but why wouldn't you want to participate and potentially get even more free products!  I have received two VoxBoxes so far.  They are the Mom VoxBox and the Latina VoxBox.  

 
Ivory soap was one of the items in the Mom VoxBox. Ivory is free of dyes and heavy perfumes.  Ivory provides a simple, yet effective clean for the entire family all at a reasonable price.  I absolutely love Ivory soap. It is great for sensitive skin! I recommend it to everyone! You can also use it for other things such as laundry and soap carvings! The Brand Challenge prize consisted of a pack of 10 Ivory Soap bars and a bottle of the Ivory Body Wash!      

 
You can purchase Ivory at your local grocery store, and retail stores such as WalMart and Target.  A pack of 10 soap bars is around $4.49.  It is a super product and very affordable even for the strictest budget! Go ahead and give it a try!  You won't regret it!     

 
The picture above is of the free gift I was awarded for being an Ivory Brand Challenge winner!  I was surprised I won because I rarely win anything!  My family and I will be enjoying these items just as soon as our next showers!  We appreciate it Ivory and Influenster!   
 

2 comments:

  1. I have used Ivory for 50 years. It's the only soap I like and the only soap I feel clean after using.I like the fact it has not changed in over 100 years,If it's not broken,don't fix it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with your "if it's not broken, don't fix it" statement. My son just started using Ivory and he loves it. He said when I go to the store to make sure I buy some more. I remember using Ivory when I was younger, but I kinda moved away from it, but I'm back to using it now.

      Delete