Sunday, September 30, 2012

BzzAgent Glade Expressions Campaign


I became a member of BzzAgent a couple of weeks ago.  BzzAgent as stated on their website is all about:  Connecting people and their favorite brands since 2001, BzzAgent is the leading social marketing company. What's that mean to you? We put products in the hands of hundreds of thousands of real consumers and help them share their opinions about them with friends and family via reviews, Facebook posts, photos and videos, blog posts and more. We wouldn't call ourselves heroes, but it's okay if you want to.  Basically, you go to www.BzzAgent.com and register. Once you are registered, you can fill out surveys so that they can try to pair you up with campaigns to fit your lifestyle.  Once you are chosen for campaigns, you will then get to try out new products for FREE!  As soon as I signed up, I was invited to participate in the Glade Expressions Collection campaign.  They sent me a booklet of coupons.  Two of the coupons were for me to get one Oil Diffuser Starter Kit for FREE, and one Fragrance Mist for FREE!  The other coupons in the book are for me to give to friend and family so they, too can enjoy the new Glade Expressions products at a discounted price.  One of the coupons is for $4.00 off the Oil Diffuser Starter Kit, and the other one is for $2.00 off of the Fragrance Mist. (*the coupons are no longer available since this campaign ended in late 2012 updated 04/11/13)

These new products come in four new fragrances.  The four fragrances and descriptions from the Glade Expressions Collection website are as follows: 
  1. Cotton and Italian Mandarin - Open your home with the bright, breezy blend of cotton and sparkling citrus, honeydew and sandalwood.

  2. Fuji Apple and Cardamon Spice - A ripe, spicy blend of sweet pears and crisp apple with a dash of cinnamon and clove that warms and invigorates.

  3. Lavender and Juniper Berry - Lush lavender blends with fresh juniper berry, eucalyptus and rose to relax the senses and open your home.

  4. Pineapple and Mangosteen -  Evoke a tropical paradise with the blend of freshly cut pineapples and hint of tangy mangosteen, creamy coconut and passionflower.​​​ 
 I tried to look for these at my local grocery store, but they did not have any in stock.  I asked if they would be getting some in some time soon, but they were uncertain.  I decided to try Walmart, and they did indeed have some in stock, but only in two of the four scents.  The two scents they had were:
  • Pineapple and Mangosteen
  • Cotton and Italian Mandarin
After repeatedly smelling both scents, I could not make up my mind because they both smelled so good!  I really loved the sweetness of the Pineapple and Mangosteen, but the freshness of the Cotton and Italian Mandarin really impressed me.  So, since I could not decide which scent to pick, I ended up buying one of each.  I purchased the Pineapple and Mangosteen in Oil Diffuser Starter Kit, and I purchased the Cotton and Italian Mandarin in the Fragrance Mist.  I figured I would give both scents a try.  My thoughts on that were to see if I liked both of them enough to purchase again.  I really did like both of the scents!  So, I will definitely be buying these Glade Expressions products again! 
 

The Pineapple and Mangosteen Oil Diffuser Starter Kit is really a great product.  You can put it just about anywhere and it blends with your decor.  I really liked that feature since I really do not want items standing out amongst everything else.  I chose to put it on one of my tables in the kitchen area.  The scent is strong enough to fill the room/area, and it lasts for quite a while.  The reason I liked this so much is because you do not have to tend to it like when you burn a candle.  The diffuser releases a combination of long-lasting fragrances, without the need for electricity.  You just set it up and let it do the rest! I will definitely be trying this in a couple of the other scents as soon as I can get back to the store.  That will probably be this week sometime.  The Cotton and Italian Mandarin Fragrance Mist was also a great product to use in my home.  It is such a fresh smelling scent it was good to use in my son's bathroom, the laundry room and my son wanted it to be used in his room.  He told me that he loved the smell.  It must be pretty good for a 13 yr old boy to say that!  Also, with this product, you just buy the refill and put it in the decorative holder.  This holder helps to release a longer-lasting, finer mist of fragrance by just squeezing it. There was just one thing with the mist that I did not care for too much and that is when you spray it, you can feel the wetness of it falling all over you.  It did not stay in the air for very long.  It basically all fell right to the surface or ground around you. 

My final conclusion about the two products that I was able to try for FREE was that I really did like them, and I will be purchasing them again.  I heard from someone that Target currently has a sale on the Fragrance Mist and if I use the $2.00 coupon, I can get it for FREE!  That is pretty awesome if you ask me! (*as stated previously, the coupons are no longer available since the campaign ended late in 2012 updated 4/12/13)  

For more information about the Glade Expressions Collection, please visit the Glade website!
For more information about BzzAgent, please visit the BzzAgent website!
Also, please visit and like the BzzAgent Facebook page!  This page is very upbeat and active.  You can gain a lot of information on this page, and interact with other members of BzzAgent!        

No comments:

Post a Comment