Sunday, September 2, 2012

Bath and Body Works Haul

Hello everyone!  I know that part of this post will not be about beauty products, but they are products from one of my favorite stores:  Bath and Body Works!  I just wanted to share with you what I bought yesterday at Bath and Body Works!  They are having a big Labor Day sale weekend.  Currently, their 3 wick candles are 2 for $20 (if you have a survey coupon that sometimes come on the bottom of receipts, then you can get 3 for $20)!  The 3-wick candles are normally $19.50 each.  They have recently released new fall scents, so I definitely wanted to get some of those.  Some of the ones I wanted have not been put out at the store nearest me, so I will have to return to get some of those once the store has them.  I also bought my favorite Paris themed candle because once they sale out of them, they are gone (no restocking). 


The candles I bought are as follows:
Top Row - 3 Cafe Au Lait 
Second Row - 2 Cider Lane, Cinnamon Nut Bread
Third Row - White Barn No. 1 Nutmeg and Spice, Leaves, Mahogany Teakwood
Fourth Row - 3 Marshmallow Fireside
Please visit the website Bath and Body Works for full note descriptions of the candles.  

I absolutely love all of these candles!  From what I hear, they are not supposed to have another 2 for $20 sale on the 3-wick candles until around November (but who knows because things at Bath and Body Works change by the day).  Just in case there isn't going to be another sale, I wanted to stock up on a few because I do not buy them at regular price unless I absolutely have to do so.  That does not happen very often.  When purchasing these, I did four separate transactions using the $10 off of $30 survey coupons.  So, what would normally cost $240, only cost around $80.  I swear by Bath and Body Works coupons and promotions.  There is not reason to walk out of there paying full price!

While there, I also picked up some other items.  I did 2 separate transactions with survey coupons for the following :


The aromatherapy body washes are $5 through Labor Day (regularly $13).  Since they were such a good price, I bought 7 of them.  I got 2 Boost Tangelo Woods, 2 Sleep Lavender Vanilla, 2 Energy Lemon Zest and 1 Eucalyptus Spearmint.  I also got Home Fragrance Oils (HFOs) in Cider Lane and White Barn No. 1 Nutmeg and Spice, and Concentrated Room Sprays in the same two scents.  I really wanted an Owl oil burned that I saw previously, but I guess I waited too long because they were sold out.  Instead, the sales associate (SA) brought out a new mini candle holder that just came out, so I decided to purchase it instead.  The last item in the picture is the small little bottle with the red label.  That is a special invitation sample of a new perfume (and other products) that will be launching in October.  It is called Forever Red.  The manager of the store wanted to give it to me because I frequent their store and they know that I will spread the word of something fabulous to come.  Each store has received 15 samples.  The manager and some of the employees got one, and they are supposed to give the remainder to their most influential customers.  I was so excited that they gave it to me.  I had seen some of my other online friends post about it, and I was hoping that the next time I went in the store, I would get one!  Thank you so much Bath and Body Works!  You are awesome!

For those of you on Facebook, you should go and "Like" the Bath and Body Works page.  You can gain some great information about upcoming sales, events and products!  They also have a lot of contests where you can win fan prizes.  I myself have received a gift from them through the mail before just for being a fan!  They are an awesome company!       

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I am going today to see if they have the scents I want. I love that owl candle holder. How much was it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The little owl candle holder was $6.50. They have some coupons online (if you don't get the emails)for if you spend $10, you can get an item up to $14 free. Try retailmenot.com and search Bath and Body Works. But remember, you can only use one coupon at a time. For example, you cannot use a $10 off $30 survey coupon with a spend $10 get free item coupon together.

      Delete