Thursday, September 27, 2012

Julep Nail Color - Sienna

So, I finally tried one of the colors in my introductory Julep box.  I posted a pic of the nail color bottle in a previous post:  http://thehouseofdiva.blogspot.com/2012/09/my-first-julep-box.html.  I did a quick job of polishing my nails last night in my very dim living room.  It wasn't until I put the lights on that I saw just how sparkly and iridescent this color is.  At first glance, it looks silver, but it really is a shimmery champagne/goldish color if you ask me.  I used two coats, and it wasn't too streaky.  I liked the fact that it dried pretty quick.  That is always a plus in my book because I don't have all the time in the world to sit around and wait for it to dry.  I took several pictures because it looks a bit different in different lighting.  I really like the color.  It stands out and is quite the eye catcher!  It will definitely be great for the up coming holiday season!  I think it is a color that I would wear again and again no matter what time of year it is! 



Please visit the Julep website to become a member and browse the colors that are available.  Use the code:  COLOR2012 at check out and get your first box for $.01.  Julep is a subscription box that you receive monthly unless you skip a month or cancel.  They send you a box that has nail colors in it based on your profile/style.  Check out their website!  I look forward to my next box!  


No comments:

Post a Comment