Monday, September 17, 2012

Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish - Metal Icon

 
 
 
I just recently purchased this nail polish in a local grocery store (H.E.B.).  They had an in store coupon for $2 off, so I only paid around $2.50 for it.  I really liked the color and it has some shimmer to it.  My son said that this was a good color for me over two other colors that I was contemplating over and over.  The brand is Maybelline New York.  It is the Color Show Nail Lacquer Limited Edition in Metal Icon.
 
You definitely have to use at least two or three coats when using this polish.  Also, it does take quite a while to dry.  As soon as I thought they were dry, I was trying to take the memory card out of my camera, and I scraped my nail while doing that.  I looked at my nail and wouldn't you know it, a piece of the polish was gone from the nail.  Put all of that aside, and it is a nice color.  I am going to try it again when I have more time.  I think it is worth the price, and I will probably purchase it again because I like some of the other colors that are available. 
 
You can check out the other colors on Maybelline's website:  www.maybelline.com
 
 
 
(I did the nails really quick, so excuse me if they don't look great!  Thanks!)


No comments:

Post a Comment