Sunday, September 2, 2012

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen




Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration™

I received the Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen in the Latina 2012 VoxBox that was sent to me by Influenster (www.Influenster.com). The product was complimentary to test and review. This product is very easy to use and is inexpensive. The product information/review page on the Influenster website states that the sunscreen is available in SPF 12, 30 and 50.  I received it in SPF 30.  the product review page also says that with its ultra-luxurious hydrating silk ribbons, Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration™ lotion sunscreen nourishes and pampers skin while providing broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection, and 12-hour moisturization when out in the sun. The label on the bottle says that it has a light, tropical scent and it is marketed to be water resistant for up to 80 minutes. 

The Hawaiian Tropic website states several features and benefits of this new Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen.  They are as follows:
  •  Lightweight, luxurious hydrating ribbons infused with silk protein pamperand protect skin when in the sun, providing 12-hour moisturization
  • Safe and effective broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Nourishing antioxidants
  • Exotic botanicals
  • Warm tropical fragrance
  • Lightweight feel
I used this sunscreen lotion several times already with great results.  My family enjoys being out in the sun whether it is out at the lake or in the swimming pool so this was the perfect product for me to test.  The lotion is not runny like some other brands.  I found it to be light, but it held up for most of the day.  My husband and my son tend to get burned when out in the sun without sunscreen, but using this product prevented that from happening.  The product has a kind of tropical/sweet smell, and I really enjoyed the scent.  I thought it was quite pleasant.  Some men/boys may find it to be a little on the feminine side, but my guys thought it smelled just fine.  This lotion suncreen is also very moisturizing.  On a couple of days, I used this as my lotion when I got out of the shower just to test it moisturizing ability and the scent.  The results of the test were great!  It went on easily and left my skin smooth.  I will be recommending this to all of my friends and family.  My immediate family has already purchased full sized bottles.   

You can buy the NEW Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen and other Hawaiian Tropic products at most major retailers. For a full list of products, please visit www.hawaiiantropic.com . The suggested retail price is $8.99 for a 6 oz. bottle. 

Here, you can see the ultra-luxurious hydrating silk ribbons.
 
Here, you can see the consistency of the sunscreen lotion.
 
And here, you can see the absorption after rubbing into the skin.
It is not greasy at all. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment