Friday, September 7, 2012

Influenster Broadway Nails Brand Challenge Winner Free Gift


I received my Influenster Broadway Nails - imPress Manicure brand challenge winner free gift today!  I had been waiting for it to come since I had seen other people post on the Influenster Facebook page that they received theirs.  I was beginning to think that maybe I wasn't going to receive it for whatever reason, but I was wrong.  And I am glad that I was.  I really enjoyed these press on nails the first time around when I received them in my Influenster Mom VoxBox back in June.  Please see my full review of this product at the following link:  http://thehouseofdiva.blogspot.com/2012/07/impress-press-on-manicure.html

The colors of the free gift are great.  I have been wanting to do my nails black, and I think that the little design layovers will also look really cute.  Thank you again Influenster and Broadway Nails for giving me the opportunity to try and review the imPress Manicure by Broadway Nails.  I really enjoyed doing the brand challenge, and I am thankful for being one of the winners to receive a free gift! I look forward to testing and reviewing more of your products in the future!   

No comments:

Post a Comment