Friday, September 14, 2012

2 for $20 Bath and Body Works 3-wick Candles!

I'm just writing a quick entry to let anyone that comes across this post that the 3-wick candles at Bath and Body Works (in stores and online) are 2 for $20 starting today through 11:59pm on Sept. 23, 2012.  Remember, if you have a survey coupon which comes on the bottom of a receipt, then use it for $10 off of $30, and you can get 3 3-wick candles for $20.  That is a great deal because the candles are normally $19.50 (some labels now say $20.00).  Some of my fall favorites are:
  • Cider Lane (It is new this year, but smells kinda like Caramel Apple from years past)
  • Pumpkin Caramel Latte (My son swears it smells like pancake syrup, not sure about that, but it is sweet smelling.)
  • Leaves (I think both White Barn and Slatkin brand are supposed to be the same scent, but I prefer the White Barn brand for some reason.)
  • Marshmallow Fireside (It smells like cooking a smore over a fire, but without the chocolate smell.  It is a very nice scent.)
  • Mahogany Teakwood (It smells like a nice, men's cologne to me and my family.  My son thinks it smells like the Abercrombie & Fitch store.)
Go out and smell some, and let me know what you think.  And just for the record, if you can't get to a store for this sale, you can order over the phone.  The store will ship it to you for a $6 flat shipping fee.  That is an extra bonus that some people don't know about Bath and Body Works stores.

Also, call your local Bath and Body Works store to find out if they are participating in the in the Fall Festival in store party from 1pm - 5pm on Saturday, Sept. 15, 2012.  They will be offering a free gift with any home fragrance purchase.  The gift is a 4oz Pumpkin Carvings candle that is exclusive to the party (although I have seen that some people were able to purchase a 3-wick in this scent at test stores) and a drawstring bag that it fits in.  Pumpkin Carvings is supposed to be the same scent as Pumpkin Patch (I don't know for sure though). Remember to get there early because stores have been known to run out of free gifts before the end of the party hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment