Sunday, September 23, 2012

Welcome to Paris Party with a Sneak Peak into Fall - August 11, 2012

 
This is an picture from the Welcome to Paris Party back on August 11, 2012.  You are probably wondering why I am posting a picture from August....well, I bought some of my first Fall items all the way back then.  I also received some previews into Fall 2012 at that event as the free gift with purchase.  It was back then that I purchased the new Black Cherry Merlot Foaming hand soaps and the new Orchard Walk Foaming hand soap.  These are two of my favorite Fall hand soaps this year.  Both of them smell divine!  My husband really likes the Orchard Walk!  So, I had to go back and purchase some more of that hand soap to make him happy!  I also purchased some of the Fall scented mini candles at that time.  I purchased mini candles in Mahogany Teakwood, Marshmallow Fireside and Leaves.  They are all three wonderful scents and when the 3-wicks came out, I went and bought them.  I had to purchase at least one Paris themed item to get the free gift.  Well, I purchased several and did separate transaction so I was able to get four of the free gifts.  I purchased the Sweet on Paris lotion and shower gel.  The shower gel was free with $10 purchase.  I also got a cute pink bow Pocketback holder.  I also purchased the cosmetic sized bag that came with all four Paris scents.  I got a body spray in Twilight Woods for free with a $10 purchase for my son. One of my $10 purchases was the 3 Aromatherapy items.  I also received the Pink Chiffon shower gel free with another $10 purchase.  The three American Boardwalk themed 4oz candles (2 Root Beer Float and 1 Suntan) were on sale, so I picked those up, as well.  The free gifts consisted of a cute little bag with a travel sized Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin lotion, a mini Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin candle, a pocketbac holder and the Caramel Apple Pocketbac.  This Pocketbac was only available during the event.  They did not bring it back to sell for the Fall 2012. 
 
I really enjoy the events that Bath and Body Works has because you always get something really great as the free gift with purchase.  I loved the mini Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin candle.  Remember, I love all things pumpkin!  The Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin lotion was also good, but a little spicy in my opinion.  It isn't one of my favorites, but as I stated in previous posts, a lot of people love it!  I actually think that it is the Fan #1 Favorite of the Fall 2012 scents.  The pocket bac smelled pretty good.  It had a long lasting scent on my hands.  I only used it once because I am going to gift these cute little bags full of treats to either friends or family.  I have several friends and family that have birthdays coming up and this would be a cute additon to their gifts.  

Pictured above is the cute little bag with the Fall 2012 previews in it! 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment